* This Belt Tension Tester used the exclusive Micro-computer LSI circuit and crystal time base to offer high accuracy measurement.
* It can be used to measure and adjust the tension of timing and auxiliary belts fitted to motor vehicles and other machines.
* Tension can be displayed in a variety of standard and manufacturers' units.
* Tension limits can be set into the instrument, either manually or automatically. During belt tension measurement and adjustment, the belt tension is displayed. A visual and audible indication of whether the tension is within or outside the set limits is also given. This avoids the user having to read the display whilst adjusting the belt.
* The selected tension limits, measurement units and calibration parameters are stored in The memory of the tester, and will be remembered even when the instrument is switched off and the batteries removed.
* Use “USB data output” and “RS-232 data output” to connect with PC.
* Provide “Bluetooth ™ data output” choice.
4 Digits 10 mm LCD, With Colored LED Indication of High, Low and OK
0 ~ 750 N ( Newtons )
0 ~ 120 lb ( Pounds )
0 ~ 77 kg ( Kilograms )
0 ~ 114 Seems
Up to 36 mm
± 1 Newton or 1 Least Significant Digit of Other Units
± 5 % of full-scale
USB, RS-232, Bluetooth
4 x 1.5 AAA Size (UM-4) Battery
135 x 62 x 33 mm
335 g ( Not Including Batteries )
Phone: +86 15698858757，18698620567，18698620566
Tel: +86 41183897455
Add: No75,HuiLi street, HuaNan industrial district,DaLian,China